You need help raising an ACT score.
You might need a higher score to get in to a specific college or to increase scholarships. Either way, I feel your pain (I wish I had this type of help in high school).
One-day ACT Crash Courses
I teach one-day ACT Crash Courses that raise ACT scores. For more than 25 years, I have helped thousands of students get in to colleges and increase scholarships. My ACT Crash Courses are usually administered online or in (or near) Chattanooga, Tennessee. The non-refundable fee is $199 and is due when you register and buy a ticket.
Students leave encouraged, excited, and confident they can achieve a higher score. I specialize in showing students how to get an extra two to three points in a fun, fast-paced environment. I help with proven strategies for all five sections of the ACT (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing).
I emphasize strategies like process of elimination, pacing, and patterns—areas that are easily coachable and areas resulting in positive results.
In-person ACT Crash Courses at schools
I’m happy to come to your location to teach an in-person ACT Crash Course to your group.
If you’ll send me an email with a proposed date and make sure you can take care of the items on the list below, we’ll go from there.
In general, I need all the following one month in advance of an ACT Crash Course:
- Written permission from the site administrator to me allowing me to teach the ACT Crash Course
- A minimum of 20 new (read: paying) students (the rate will be based on the distance I travel—Hong Kong will be more than Knoxville)—but returning students are always welcome to attend for free as well
- A distraction-free room with tables comfortably and quietly seating 1.5 times the number of students plus myself (there’s a lot of materials involved in this ACT Crash Course and everyone needs plenty of space)
- A screen to project on to
- A single point of contact to communicate with (note: this point of contact coordinates with the site administration, staff, parents, students, and anyone else that needs to know)
Sign up now
If you’re ready to raise an ACT score, sign up now.